Please do come back home and listen
So I didn’t blog for few days… even though my intention is to blog daily but I find it hard to keep up and be in the moment while spending hours in front of the screen.
My week was great and I spent last weekend with dear friend at Om yoga festival in Ottawa. The weather is absolutely gorgeous to be outdoors practicing mindful movement under sparkly sun.
The whole day was grounding and my inner being was calm and at peace.
The art of communicating
Throughout the week I kept listening to one of my favourite audio books. The art of communicating by Thich Nhat Hanh
I recommend listening to it more than once. Every time I listen to it I learn and focus on something new I missed or forgot to pay attention to the first time around. I downloaded the audio book and I listen to it in the morning while driving to work.
- Please do come back home and listen. Breath! Bring your mind home to your body.
- Get in touch with suffering without being overwhelmed by it. Understand it. Compassion and love will show up. Suffering will be released. We are no longer afraid of suffering
- We need suffering to embrace happiness
- Offering love and compassion for ourselves | we will understand ourselves and understand others.
- Loving yourself is the bases for compassion
- Do I understand my self enough. When you understand your suffering, you suffer less
- Please do come back home and listen
Here are some messages that stuck with me